Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
While Romak takes reasonable care in maintaining information on this website, we do not warrant the accuracy, reliability, adequacy or completeness of any of the website content. You acknowledge and accept that the website content may include technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. The website content is subject to change at any time without notice and may not necessarily be up to date or accurate at the time you view it. It is your responsibility to enquire with us directly to ensure the accuracy and currency of the material or information you seek to rely upon.
Romak does not guarantee that access to the Romak website will be uninterrupted or that the website is free from viruses or anything else which may damage any computer which accesses the Romak website or any data on such a computer.
User Content and Submission
In these terms and conditions, user content means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose. Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint. Romak reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on the servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
Notwithstanding Romak’s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, Romak does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
Unless otherwise stated, Romakand/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- Show any material from the website in public;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- Redistribute material from this website, except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
- Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation.
- If you wish to establish a link to this website from an external website, you must first seek approval from Romak. To seek approval, please contact your account manager. If you don't have one or are unsure, please email Romak's sales and marketing team.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Romak’s express written consent.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Romak’s express written consent.
Limitations of liability
Romak will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- or any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if [NAME] has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Registrations and authorisations
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the State of Victoria, Australia. In the event that a dispute arises from these Website Terms and Conditions, you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.